Scotiabank Challenge - Half-Marathon & 5K
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge is a unique opportunity for runners and walkers to fund-raise for charities like us in our community. All levels of abilities are welcomed to run or walk in honour of a loved one or to simply give something back to kids in our community.
No matter which scenic and course friendly distance you participate in, we invite you to form a team and help make a difference!
How Can You Help Kids Up Front?
- Help us reach our goal of raising $15,000 for the services provided by Kids Up Front.
- Form a team with your friends, family and co-workers to fundraise and run or walk on Sunday, June 26th
- Approach your company for sponsorship or a donation
- Share this page with others and encourage them to donate
- Sign up here – Use the promo code 16VKIDSUPFR to save on your registration fees
- Donate here
100% of the funds raised will directly go towards serving children in need
Things To Remember
- Ensure you pick “Kids Up Front Vancouver” from the drop-down list under “Register To Run The Charity Challenge With Fundraising“
- When completing your registration, ensure you use code 16VKIDSUPFR to receive discounted registration price
- Online Registrations Closes at 11:59pm on Monday, June 20th
Have A Question or Two?
Visit www.vancouverhalf.com for more information.